For use in public or working environments – Pelago brand Face Masks to help make most of safe travels, and offer easy breathability in polluted environments. Disposable after 3-7 days of use, depending on length of wear. Created with 5 Layers of Protection including Melt-Blown PTFE Material and Activated Carbon Filtration System for efficacy against allergens, pollution and hazardous airborne particles and some pathogens.
Pelago Face Masks with 5-Layer Filter Inserts perfect for:
• Easy Breathing in Polluted Environments
• Barrier of Protection Against Airborne Allergens During High-Pollen Seasons
• In Construction and Other Work Environments Where Dust, Chemicals and Fine Particles are Contained In The Air
• To Protect The Lungs in Smoky Conditions, Especially During High Fire Seasons
• Pelago Masks Serve As Recommended Article Of Face Mask Protection During Public Health Concerns such as Widespread Viruses.
Pelago Filter Inserts for Face Masks Feature 5-Layer System –
1. Non-stick liner - Easy To Slide Into Pocket, Contains Filtration System
2. Melt-blown particle protection
3. Activated Carbon layer
4. Melt-blown particle protection
5. Non-stick liner
For Civil, Non-Medical Use. Please Consider Reserving Medical Grade Masks For Healthcare Workers.
These filters do not fit the Pelago Small Size Mask (Children's). Those masks come with their own size filters.
1% of your purchase, and 1% of our sales from this Pelago Brand are donated to organization 1% For The Planet which coordinates funds amongst many environmental issues. Their non-profit partners cover issues in Climate, Wildlife, Food, Land and more.
NWE Brands Products Ship Anywhere in the USA
$4.99 3-Day Flat Rate Shipping, or FREE 3-Day SHIPPING on orders $40+. Products ship USPS Priority Express® and estimates are based on business day schedule. Dates not guaranteed for Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and Military Bases.
keeping these on hand during the pandemic also they seem good to have for wildfire smoke so I bought extra
you can breathe through them no problem and they are an added safety feature with who knows what in the air these days you feel me